Friday, November 21, 2008

What Happened?

What happened? How did these pants get so tight. It wasn't even Christmas yet and i had managed to add a few pounds!

There are no do-overs when it comes to our health. The shape we are in is a direct result of the choices we make - in diet and physical activity. Months of eating donuts and sugar-laden candy and cookies have enabled me to add some very unwelcome pounds. The twice a week workouts were just not enough to ward off the extra pounds.

On the positive side - I still have the ability to get out and walk for an hour without dropping over. I can choose to ignore or postpone the urges to pick up a bag of cookies or my favorite candy. I can eliminate the white bread and use whole wheat instead for those much-loved sandwiches. There are ample quantities of heart-healthy fruits and vegetables available at the store I can easily walk to.

Make healthy food choices, exercise and lose weight fast!

I have the options. I know what works - and each time i glance in the mirror can plainly see what doesn't.

I hope you're waistline is smaller than mine - and stays that way! It's never too late to start adopting healthy habits. Eating healthy and exercise are still the quickest way to lose weight fast! And keep it off!

No comments: